Monday, December 28, 2020

For those concerned about gaining a couple pounds over Christmas, I gained 26 pounds on the scale over the past week. All you can do is get back on track.

Last Tuesday, I weighed 170 pounds, just a pound over the lowest weight I have been since I started losing weight. Yesterday when I got back home from spending Christmas back in my hometown I was 210. I ran a couple hours last night and after dropping some water weight, I was 196 this morning.

I have been very successful with my weight loss, going from 450 to 170, but every time I go back to my hometown, which is usually two or three times a year, I will gain 20-30 pounds in a week. Maybe 1/3 of that will drop off in my first week back to normal, but it takes a couple months to lose the rest. I am still working on this and I would prefer to not binge every time I go back but I haven't been able to get control of it. I am hoping this will be the last time that I do this, but I have said that before. I feel like crap today and I am bloated and most of my clothes don't fit. But I am getting back on track and that is all I can do. That's all any of us can do.

submitted by /u/FreethoughtChris
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34SPhjk

No comments:

Post a Comment