Thursday, December 31, 2020

Slimfast Cans

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for about 5 years now, with my weight still fluctuating constantly. About 3 years I was at the healthiest weight I’ve been at in my entire life, and that was because I’d drink a canned slimfast shake in the morning, have a protein dense lunch and then have another shake in the evenings for dinner.

Since then, Slimfast has discontinued their canned version of the shakes and I can’t stand the way the bottled versions taste. Do any of you have any recommendations on tasty, easy shakes or meal replacement recs in general? I’m usually very busy in the morning, so I find that drinking my breakfast is the best way to go for me! Thank you!

submitted by /u/pizzamyconscious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WVvBa6

No comments:

Post a Comment