Thursday, December 31, 2020

Any advice on getting back on track on losing weight?

Hello everyone.

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for a while with string progress. However, I have hit a... “plateau” of sorts. Plateau is in quotations for a reason. I’m feel like I’m falling off the wagon by I’m holding on as my feet are dragging on the ground. It’s been 4 months and I have been fluctuating between the same 10 pounds the entire time.

The reason for this simple, I’m not consistently doing the right things. Some days I do well and I’m proud of myself. Other days are... tough to say the least. I just can’t seem to get myself together.

It’s New Years Eve. If there was a time I would get back on track, it would be now. Yet I don’t feel like it will happen if I keep doing what I’m doing. I’m sure this Subreddit is filled with different people with different experiences. I would like to pick your brains and learn from you on how to get past this. I’m happy that I’m hanging onto the wagon but I don’t want to fall all the way off.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Deprece
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/384D4tI

No comments:

Post a Comment