Sunday, December 27, 2020

I’ve gone right back to my old habits, gained about half the weight back, and don’t know how to stop.

It was a bit of a miracle I was able to stick with my weight loss journey for as long as I did. In about 6-7 months I lost 60 lbs. I didn’t have enough money for eating takeout all the time, and ended up getting used to eating better, and decided I could do the whole weight loss thing. (For the first time in my life) And it went well Then, ya know, my mental health started deteriorating and I stopped caring about my diet. I’ve heard a lot of the advice people give and while it’s all useful and, in theory, should help me, I still haven’t been able to change so far. So, I don’t know, maybe this is just a bit of a rant, but I’m also just asking for any words of encouragement/advice. Because reaching out isn’t one of the things I’ve tried yet, I’ve felt too ashamed to do it.

submitted by /u/quackinmyface
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pEyrN9

No comments:

Post a Comment