Monday, December 28, 2020

20 year old bloke who needs help

I’m gonna skip the bull shit and just come out saying I’m in my 140 kgs currently, maybe just below. I was on this weight loss program where I had two meal shakes a day and then dinner but was turned off them after someone told me they just make it easier to gain weight after you stop them. While I like to think my fitness is good for my weight I’m just after some basics exercises or what not to help boost my motivation and shit. Also where to look for the right and wrong food to eat, was actually on a Keto diet for a couple months which I dropped 10 kilos, but I became a uni student and some of the Keto replacement products i were using in my meals were just too much for a student (with my finances anyways). I get I might get told to go somewhere and seek help from professionals but I’d thought I might try my hand here.

Time to improve my life so I can love myself.

submitted by /u/IllaoiHellaThicc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KYePUY

No comments:

Post a Comment