Wednesday, December 30, 2020

25 pounds 3 months

Went from 203 to 178.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gElLUOB

I know this sub is usually about massive weight loss but this sub inspired me so I thought I’d try to inspire. For background I’m 21 and played high school sports. But being three years removed from practice everyday to beers everyday in college I certainly was packing on pounds. If this sub taught me anything it’s that the time you should start is today. So inspired by all of you souls I committed to calories and weights. I didn’t pay attention to the exact numbers but would check out the labels and try to get all my food to around 2,200 calories a day. If you’re hungry eat vegetables that’s a pro tip. I eventually got down to 1,800 a day and that seemed the same becuase I did it slowly. Basically eat what you want but calories matter, so track them-“ish”. And then I worked out to look how I wanted. For example I wanted abs, so I did a shit ton of abs. If you want arms do arms. Don’t let the gym rats shame you into lifting “only to look big”. If you need cardio (I did clearly) that sort of needed too. It sucks and can be avoided but it slows down the results and honestly cardio highs are worth getting to. Enough of that shit and you’re gonna feel like Jordan Belfort. And to further emphasize how the numbers don’t matter of the weights, I promise you no girl has every asked me my bench. Don’t get caught up in the weight number get caught up with the mirror. Be in tune with how you want to look and always keep that thought in your head when you work out. I missed days and I ate bad some days, but through this sub I learned, who cares becuase it is what it is, what are you gona do about it now that you’re regretting it. It always made me get back to the grind without giving up. So thank you all, and I hope to help and inspire someone along the way.

And yes my mom painted my bathroom in those three months ahah.

submitted by /u/longtommy02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/382dhm5

No comments:

Post a Comment