Sunday, December 27, 2020

Starting Again

So I am about to restart my Weight loss journey after a long break of about 17 months.

I started on 1st January 2018 and went from 120kg (264 lbs ) to 87kg ( ~192 lbs) within 3.5 months. But after that pretty strict routine of IF , CICO and low-carb Diet I somewhat lost the motivation, or who knows thought that the change was enough and stopped managing my weight anymore.

I bought new clothes and got rid of the old clothes to make sure that I dont gain the weight back and managed to hold my weight at the range of 205-209 lbs since then. But I don't feel happy with my current weight anymore and want to do some changes.

My GW is 165 lbs (75kg) with an halfway goal of 80kg (175lbs). The halfway goal is set that way,because after that I am -according to the BMI- not owerweight anymore. ( I know that the BMI doesnt equal a healthy/universal measure for the correct weight , nonethless its a goal i set/always had )

I plan to count my Calories and reduce them to 1500 a day and decrease carbs while doing so. I have an App for HIIT Trainings (Freeletics )and will start doing an Bodyweight training focused Journey/Programm there 4 times a week while trying to learn how to jog because I really admire people for being able to run their 30/60 Minutes a Day without taking rests. My Plan is to alternate between a Day of that bodyweight training and a day of running/walking ( i have a 30 Days Plan "How to run 30 Minutes in 30 Days"

I am posting it here because I want to motivate my self and want to know what Time is plausible to reach my goals. I've read that it will be harder this time to loose weight because my body went through that once already. Is this the case? I am 24 Years old, male and a Student and my part-time jobs aren't physical.

English isn't my first language so I would like to apologise if there are mistakes

submitted by /u/DentANT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ryiiKU

No comments:

Post a Comment