Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy and Annoyed..

So, hey everyone. I started my weight loss in August, I was 414lbs and now I'm hovering between 344-346 for the past week, been sticking to a roughly 1500cal diet while following MyFitnessPals "recommendations" for 2lbs a week.

I've been really good about staying on track minus a few days which I'm not stressed over. However, I absolutely stress the hell out of my self if I go over my sodium.

I usually don't go over my sodium but when I do I get on myself pretty hard about it, anyone else like this? Honestly I wish I could stop being hard on myself because I know its not the end of the world and my blood pressure is absolutely fine and never have and hopefully will never need medication in the future.

Just trying to find a way to get myself to relax about this especially if I decide to have a day where I don't eat the leanest or best. Like today, I treated myself to a Club Chalupa from Taco Bell with two soft tacos and I look and boom.. I only have 90mg of sodium left for the day after my breakfast of two eggs over easy and a slice of sourdough toast lol.

Honestly, I'm happy with where I'm at and continuing to go. Just remember those out there that may read this, the hardest day is the first day.

submitted by /u/Gojira707
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pnv9O2

No comments:

Post a Comment