Saturday, December 26, 2020

Going to start New Years once again and got a few questions

If I already walk 20000 steps a day should I aim to do any more exercise? I feel tired after work which is where I get my steps in and just want to sit down at home but I’m not sure if that’s just typical work exhaustion or if I’m genuinely physically crushed. My friend wants me to join the gym with him and I’m thinking I may get involved. I need to also start eating wayyy healthier. Any tips to not be tempted by crap? I’m hoping my girlfriend will also join me on the weight loss journey but I’m worried that if she gives up so will I. She’s always been a bit overweight however I took a medication which done this to me and it seems altered my eating habits long term. I have tried a few times now and after a couple of months I lose all motivation. It’s like I lose the fight in me. Please help a brother out. I’m 5’10 95kg for the record

submitted by /u/jeeeeeeeeeebus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mQO7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment