Saturday, December 26, 2020

Needing encouragement on this next step!

F/26/5’8 I lost 40 lbs in the last year. I am now at healthy weight and am working towards seeing slight ab definition. I wanted to get down to 140-145, but for several months my weight loss has slowed down a ton. My last weigh in was 153.

I decided to switch gears and am planning on doing a lean bulk. Starting in January, I plan on focusing on building muscle through lifting weights. In May, I will do a cut for one to two months to lose the last bit of fat.

Has anyone here done this? I feel like this is best at this time- it definitely feels like the next best step, but it’s also scary doing something you’ve never done!! I would love to hear from others who have done this. thanks for always being a source of support and inspiration!

submitted by /u/atzgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rxnvTd

No comments:

Post a Comment