Monday, December 28, 2020

calorie deficit not adding up to the scale?

hey guys, hope everyone is well. This morning I decided to weigh myself to make sure I was on the right track with my weight loss efforts. If I was, then I was to be at 185 or lower today but I was at 187.2. I know when looking at it, it doesn't seem half too bad and I'm am still very proud of myself for getting there however I should be lower. I am doing a 2lb weight loss every week and so I make sure to eat a little less than my deficit, like ill add 500 or a little more to compensate for food I went and ate out for, just in case there restaurant calories were not accurate. Not only this but I have been having trouble with my salt intake. I think I eat too much salt or carbs. My carbs end up being over 243 everyday and my sodium at over 2000+ every day. Although I stay in a deficit. Not only this but ill eat my last meal and lay down right after. Last night I tried to reduce my sodium to 1600+ knowing I would weigh myself today, but my carbs were like at 243g. I also ate my last meal and laid down soon after. I also have a Fitbit and I don't know if it was telling me the wrong calories of something. Did any of this affect the scale or am I at a plateau because I can't be at one, It not possible I don't think. i havent ate anything yet so should i go weigh myself again or have i been up too long?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/jaztheperseverer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M8M0Wl

No comments:

Post a Comment