Monday, December 28, 2020

Walking 5k a day helped me lose weight more than any other exercise or diet

As the title says, for me, walking was the key to losing weight!

After years of going on food restrictions, crazy exercises challenges, the thing that worked was simply going on walks outside!

I’m not saying this will work for everyone, but maybe instead of going too hard and doing a routine that’s not sustainable ( what I used to do), simply starting to walk everyday might help you more than you think.

Of course, this is for weight loss, it wont make you super shredded.

As the new year is approaching, I thought this might be helpful to some of you!

I started with the 10k step challenge at beginning of quarantine and it has done wonders for my weight-loss journey.

Also, try not to step on the scale right now, before the holidays I was at 116 lbs and now I am around 124 and I was shocked haha

submitted by /u/Aginna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mWfumY

No comments:

Post a Comment