Saturday, December 26, 2020

What kind of sports do you do to keep motivated?

I haven't done any sports for years and some stuff (involving jumping or lifting weights) are off limits for me, since I have a not weight related back issue. So far in the weight loss proess, I've gone on longer walks, started trying out yoga at home and am interested in calisthenics. Sometimes I just danced around the apartment. Unfortunately, I'm not as strict with it as I would wish to be and am quite self-conscious (e.g. I didn't mind dancing in the club in front of others when I was still at a normal weight, whereas now being overweight I have to take care to not catch my reflection in the mirror or window even when dancing on my own). I wasn't always overweight but never had some kind of sport that I really loved and pursued regularily. Others with maybe a similar background, how did you do it, what kind of sport do you do now? Suggestions and advice from others is welcme, too. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/turtle_on_a_mission
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M1d49Y

No comments:

Post a Comment