Sunday, December 27, 2020

Half way to my first goal weight! + Need advice?

F25, SW: 276/295. CW: 270!! (Jumping from 266-269)

First GW: 250-230.

I was stuck at 276-280 for SO LONG I didn’t think I would EVER make it to 270!! But here I am!! I’m so happy. I didn’t get there in the most healthiest way though.

I was sick for three weeks in November possibly with covid, or just a really horrible flu, I wasn’t able to get tested at the time. Then, I had surgery this Monday, so I dropped another 5 lbs. I’m eating steadily, but it’s hard since I’m getting implants soon, So it’s gonna be kinda hard to eat healthy for the next 6+ weeks. Mostly on a soft food/liquid diet right now. I had too many infections/sinus infections and it was making me sick all the time. Now I know why. I hope that after this next surgery, I will be so much better health wise and I’ll be able to continue losing more weight. I think that was why my weight loss has been at a pause for so long. I’ve been trying this since 2017. I’m so looking forward to the future. I’m down to XL in shirts and large in pants. I can buy almost any clothing at Target now. Soon I can fit into dresses without feeling like a beast.

I want to be an actor within the next 3 years. So losing weight is very important to me. I look up to The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson, He’s been a major role model in my life in fitness. I also look to my favorite female actors too. I want to be fit for the rest of my life, Not just to lose weight!! I want to be able to go for walks every day without having to stop and catch my breath every 5 minutes. I want to keep it off. I’m looking forward to healing after this surgery and slowly getting back into the fitness routine. I probably won’t make it back to the gym until Spring, But I’m okay with that. They’ve been closing on and off and it’s kind of scary. I think the gym is what got me sick for so long!! I don’t feel safe going in the winter. I can work out at home. I lost 22 lbs before doing it that way. I will take any advice y’all have to keep up with this streak.

submitted by /u/FallenRebelAsh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37UHWSh

No comments:

Post a Comment