Saturday, December 26, 2020

Energy drinks for working out, any opinions and/or suggestions?

Hey guys! Recently started my weight loss journey about a month ago!

I (24F) have been able to maintain a solid caloric deficit without any problems, but haven't been able to find the energy in me to exercise, even light cardio like walking. I force myself to do it but feel sleepy after 5 minutes and can't find it in me to keep going long enough for my blood to start pumping. It's not the muscle pain or feeling winded that stops me, it's the complete and utter lack of energy.

I've been thinking about having an energy drink before working out to give me that boost of energy. I do know though that energy drinks are bad news for health, but after extensive blood tests I still can't find the source of my fatigue. I can't keep waiting to fix my fatigue before I make a change in my life, and am looking for a boost.

Do any of you take any sort of energy supplements that help you get that short term boost of energy? I'd love some opinions as well as some suggestions! Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/Nutelladela
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L17fZB

No comments:

Post a Comment