Tuesday, December 29, 2020

If you're new here, read this.

I first joined the loseit community (under a different username) in April 2017. I weighed 308lbs and over the next 15 months I lost more than 110lbs.

Of course there are many things I was doing to try to reduce my weight including therapy, completely cutting out sugar, and strict CICO, however this community is what actually kept me doing those things and losing the weight.

Life then got in the way and got distracted from my amazing health focus and put back on more than half the weight I lost. Recently I knew I had to come back here, I had to throw myself into reading every damned post. They are ALL so useful. Really, I've never seen anything like this on any other sub or forum.

I know I'm going to.lose the weight again in 2021, I've already started, and it will be because this sub will keep my weight loss in the forefront of my mind. I will read and read and sometimes reply and offer help to others, and it will all help me.

If you're new, come join us. Ask and answer questions. Throw yourself in. I promise it will help.

submitted by /u/cmon2021
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nWUVsd

No comments:

Post a Comment