Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Any of you notice a slow weight loss when you still had "some" alcohol in your diet?

As of this fall (Oct) I've gotten back into my fitness routine once the Covid lock downs eased up in my state and my work schedule (EMT work) stabilized.

Currently trying to cut just 10 lbs to bring out some better definition. (30/M).

In my diet of 1800/1900 calories, out of 2 days of the week, I would allow my self two "alcohol" days upon of which I would have just two IPA beers ranging in 180 cals to 220 cals a can/bottle. I would still reduce some what of my food intake (1600 cals) to compensate for the extra cals from the alcohol.

I noticed the scale would only move ounces and this was only a month and half in. However, once I removed alcohol completely, the weight started to drop 1.5lbs to 1.8lbs a week.

Now I've seen some people still lose weight even by having 1 beer or a glass of wine a week. I guess I am not one of those of people. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/PlusArrival
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WX3C9S

No comments:

Post a Comment