Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I need some motivation. Tell me why losing weight is good.

I weigh around 250-230 pounds. I don't have a scale. I started at 250lbs, lost about 85 pounds, and maintained a weight of 165-175 for about two years. After that, I put all the weight back on. I'm working on my emotional issues, but it's hard. Man, losing weight is hard. Everyday is an uphill battle because it just feels so much harder than it was in the past. I wish I was 17 again, pumping weights for hours everyday. I used to run. I was on the girl's powerlifting team. I was super fit, and looked great. Now, I have knee pain and shoulder pain and back pain, and I crave so much all the time. But I also have good days where I eat properly and not just whatever I want to. Every time I fall into a "bad" day it's like I forget my goal and I forget what it was like to be that powerful person who felt their body could do anything. I used to have a mantra of "a physical boundary is just a mental block." I want to be that person again but I just feel like poop everyday and can't afford a gym membership.

Why is losing weight good for you? Why did YOU choose to lose weight? What do you tell yourself to keep yourself on track? Why is it good to be healthy? How do you feel when you see your body changes? How do you feel when other people notice? Share with me your experiences. Tell me about your weight loss journey. Inspire me. Motivate me.

submitted by /u/ScruffyTheRat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37UppFq

No comments:

Post a Comment