Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Motivational sayings/reminders to help with weight loss goals

I've been thinking of starting to keep a list of things I can tell myself when I want to go eat but I know that I shouldn't. I don't have much of a list yet, but I thought I could share it here, and maybe other people could add their own and we can all have a good solid list of things we can tell ourselves to help stay on track.

So here's what I've got so far:

1 - It's ok to not eat when you're not hungry

2 - It's not your responsibility to finish all the food

3 - Just because you can eat, doesn't mean you should eat

4 - Food is not a solution to boredom

5 - Food is not going to fill the hole inside you

6 - Each bite is a choice, make a good choice

Please feel free to add your own

submitted by /u/dragonsrawesomesauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MhSiTP

No comments:

Post a Comment