Monday, December 28, 2020

Need desperate help

So I’ve been losing weight since January 6, 2020. By this time of the year I had expected to lose all my weight but I’m only halfway to my goal. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for having lost the weight I have.

I keep plateauing and it’s annoying. I started out at 270 pounds. I first plateaued at 240 ibs and then again at 230 and now at 220. Unfortunately, over this past month with finals and the holidays, I’ve gained weight and the scale is putting me between 224-229.

I should’ve done research on caloric deficits when I began but I didn’t. After putting in my stats (18M, 5”8, 225ib) I found I need to consume around 2000 calories a day. I’ve been consuming way less than that since I began and now I feel like my body has adapted to very low calories to maintain weight to the point where lowering calories is detrimental. Am I screwed for weight loss? I’m feeling very depressed.

submitted by /u/absolute-zero17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o7hPgF

No comments:

Post a Comment