Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Day one of my journey...

Today seems like a good day to get started with my weight loss journey.. 2020 is a year that I would like to end on positive roadways..

My weight in July 2019 was 150lb and I'm about six feet tall.. At that point I was probably slightly under weight but I had just been released from a controlled environment so my food and alcohol addiction were under control.

Today I'm currently 270lbs and this makes me very uncomfortable in my skin. none of my clothes are fitting. After this 120lb weight gain, I'm always tired and it's hard for me to enjoy the activities that I used to love. Plus my blood pressure has gone through the roof.

I'm trying to get myself back down to the 180- 190 range because honestly that's where I feel that I look the best.

Need to decide on a good daily calorie limitation. Between the food and alcohol, I would say I've been consuming 5 or 6 thousand each day..

Fighting these addictions has been exhausting. I definitely need to start the new year improving on my health.

submitted by /u/Mrwalsh68
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3py4MVw

No comments:

Post a Comment