Sunday, December 27, 2020

I’m starting to develop an unhealthy relationship with eating after some weight loss, please help

A year ago I weighed 150lbs at 5’3” I limited my calories to 1200 per day and lost 30lbs within 4 months to now being 124lbs.

I’m trying to lose 10-15 more pounds and it has been EXTREMELY hard. I don’t exercise at the gym (I don’t feel safe doing so with COVID) and I work a sedentary job.

I’m now starting to feel like when I eat those 1200 calories in a day that I’m binging, that I’ll be extremely fat to the point of gaining some weight. In my brain, I’ve now somehow told myself that 700 calories per day is ultimate, 900 calories is a bit of a cheat and 1200 calories is a binge in a day.

If I eat 1200 calories my weight just stays the same. I’ve gone some days (up to a week) of only eating 700 calories and it wasn’t sustainable. I’d go back to the 1200 because I’d be starving.

Why did all of a sudden did my brain think that now 1200 calories (which is normal, if not less than the recommended daily intake) is a binge and 700 is normal?

How do I overcome this too?

submitted by /u/PinkMarshmallow01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nT5lsB

No comments:

Post a Comment