Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I'm new here, need help. I'm on a very strict 500+ caloric deficit for around 2 months and no weight loss observed.

I'll be 22 years old this January. I weigh 213lb/around 97kgs, am exactly 6ft, and I've been working on keeping my diet strictly at 1800 calories, even less if possible. I've been learning to work out on my own. I went from not being able to do a single push up to now being able to do more than 10. I can do 20-25 squats straight. Basically I have worked body weight excercises, but even after so long, I haven't lost any visible weight. My arms do look stronger, same with my chest, but the fat is still there.

I'm not sure what to do and this is quite frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Yourdadisme5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mYUcW7

No comments:

Post a Comment