Friday, December 25, 2020

“Fast” weight loss

So I am currently in the process of losing 80 pounds although I’m on a maintenance break for my birthday right now.

Has anyone lost 50+ pounds quickly and been able to maintain the weight (for at least a year)? I don’t want to lose the weight just to gain it back since I’ve done that before where I went from 205 to 170, and now I’m at 220-225.

It’s not that I’m trying to rush the process. I’m hoping to lose 80 pounds in 30 weeks (a total loss of 2.5 lbs a week) but if it’s not that quick it’s not the end of the world. I’m going to keep going regardless but I hoped I’d be maintaining by the time I leave for college.

My goal was to get down to 140 then bulk up as I see fit. 140 is my “ideal” weight although it is likely I’ll end up comfortable around 150-160 pounds. Any feedback is appreciated! I will be talking to my nutritionist btw so you guys don’t have to worry that I’ll be unhealthy! Health comes before the “look” I hope to have because I’ll reach the goal regardless.

Merry Christmas!

submitted by /u/meafat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pmxjNS

No comments:

Post a Comment