Saturday, December 26, 2020

Accountability

So I've begun my weight loss journey in earnest this week. At this point I'm the heaviest I've ever been, I have to make changes for my health and for my kids. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being overweight. Currently, I'm trying to focus more on getting into a routine than CICO or IF or any of that, as that's usually where I fail. I found an exercise routine that I don't hate, and am trying to do it 5 times a week. Keeping it simple to start.

My issue is I need accountability. Previous attempts were thwarted by the "it's okay if I dont do it today, tomorrow is fine" mentality. And while I know you shouldn't beat yourself up if you miss a day or two, I tend to just never get back into it. I don't have anyone who can really help me hold myself accountable. My roommate was my previous accountabili-buddy... but she wasn't ready to commit and kind of took me down with her lol.

I need help keeping myself accountable. People who dont have anyone around to help, how do you keep yourselves accountable? Do you journal? Alarms? Self bribery? Online accountabili-buddies?

I want to do this for myself. I want to stick with it.

submitted by /u/WhatWouldSomaDo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aJ8fMV

No comments:

Post a Comment