Monday, February 1, 2021

Getting back on track

Hi everyone, I’m just posting here because I really need some encouragement. I decided to start my weight loss journey back in August and since then I’ve lost 20 pounds. Actually, I lost about 30, but over the holidays I gained back about 10 pounds. My husband and I moved across the country (drove the whole way) and during that week I ate nothing but fast food. I told myself when we got to our new home that I’d get back on track but since then I’ve still been putting it off. It’s been about 3 weeks since we moved here and I’ve put little to no effort into dieting. I’ll tell myself I’m going to start over but then end up going right back to square one. Last night we had pizza and I drank about 6 White Claws and went to bed. Woke up a couple hours later and my husband was still awake and we started talking about how we both need to start eating better. I actually broke down and cried because I feel so disappointed in myself for letting myself get so off course. I decided that I’m sick of putting it off and today I got back on the wagon. Went for a 30 minute run even though it’s cold and pouring rain. Gonna start keeping track of my daily calories again and I am not drinking anymore. Drinking has always been my downfall because I can’t just have one or two drinks, I get a little buzzed and I just totally give in and stop caring. No more alcohol and no more fast food. I can’t do this anymore. I’m tired of feeling ashamed of myself and the way I look.

submitted by /u/caramelkitty___
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YxKrV9

No comments:

Post a Comment