Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Lost 82 lbs (260-178), does gaining muscle really fill out loose skin? Looking for people to speak from experience.

I was lucky enough to be one of those people who has even weight distribution, so no one part of my body got very big so much as just all of my body. Chest, upper arms, back, stomach, butt, thighs, calves, wrists, ankles, forearms, etc. I actually have stretch marks on the backs of my calves from the weight gain, which kind-of makes sense I guess.

My goal is 165 (5’10”, M) but I’m noticing the smallest amount of loose skin sneaking in on my butt/thighs in particular. It’s not bad, and I’m hoping if I gain muscle and work on some squats I can fill it up. I’m just not sure if “gain muscle to fill up loose skin” is one of those health/fitness myths like targeting weight loss, or if it really works.

submitted by /u/lockspell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NxIaqL

No comments:

Post a Comment