Friday, February 5, 2021

Lost 90lbs. Still trying to be the best version of me.

My starting weight was 271lbs,at 23 yo,5''11. I was down in the dumps after dropping out of college with little to no idea what to do in life. My family was disappointed in what I've become after being a good student in high school. I stopped caring. Just simply gorging food late at night because I can't sleep and keep wasting my time gaming.

One night, I felt my chest collapse on me as I lay on the sofa.It scared me so bad that I slept in a seated position. All night long, I cried thinking this was how I'm gonna die. That morning, I went for my first walk in a long time.. I walked for 2 hours straight. I got home, planned what I needed to do and said to myself it's now or never. Best sleep in years,that night.

For the first 2 weeks,I walked everyday. Then,I got myself a gym membership.From then on,the rest is history. I worked multiple different labor jobs in order to get myself more active. This was my pics in September. I'm still on this journey today and I'm planning to do an update once I reach my end goal as the title says. Current weight is181,at 25 yo.

Weight loss pics

So,guys. don't give up on yourselves. Be strong and be patient. The journey's far,but it's one that's worth the struggle. I'm still on mine and I will never be off of it

submitted by /u/ImagineWagon96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jiRY3H

No comments:

Post a Comment