Saturday, May 1, 2021

Help me overcome my eating disorder while also pursuing weight loss

28 | 5'3" | CW: 104 kgs/230lbs | GW: 68kgs/150lbs

Hi everyone,

I've struggled with bulimia and binge eating on and off since I was 14. As a result I've dramatically yo yo'd with my weight most of my life (I'm talking a 50 lb difference). I'm graduating professional school soon and am the heaviest I have ever been. I feel uncomfortable in my body, my energy levels and most of all my self confidence is the lowest it's ever been.

I want to start losing weight, but want to do it the right way this time. No purging, bingeing, laxatives, etc. I plan on logging my food and regular exercise 3x/week. I'm also seeing a therapist which has been enormously helpful.

I'm reaching out to this wonderful community for support and wondering if anyone else has gone through this and has found a healthy balance? Any words of advice are much appreciated. New friends for accountability and support would be awesome also!

submitted by /u/Beeankaj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uaWFRv

No comments:

Post a Comment