Saturday, May 1, 2021

I’m really excited about my progress but i feel i can’t share it :/

I 24f was 275 lb at my starting weight and wore a 20-22 on average. I’m going very slow to make sure this is sustainable and to avoid intense weight fluctuations due to unsustainable diets.

I’m 239 and measurements say i’m a 16-18 depending on brand. I decided to put on a skirt i wore a lot in college that i haven’t been able to wear in several years (size 18, tight skirt with minimal stretch). It actually fit, it zipped easily and didn’t dig into my skin at all, it actually looks better on me now than it did when i was 21.

I’m really proud of myself and want to share it with friends...

But literally all of my close friends are recovering from eating disorders. I’m doing this in a total non ED way and am making small changes over a long period of time and only being at a small calorie deficit, but i know talk of weight loss can can be really triggering for them, and i absolutely don’t want to cause them any distress and certainly don’t want to cause a relapse.

It’s just frustrating cause i’m so so so proud of myself and i feel i can’t share it with people close to me

submitted by /u/PoliticalBitch69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aXtGcx

No comments:

Post a Comment