Sunday, May 2, 2021

Losing weight like a champ!

I heard over and over not to focus on your week to week weight loss.. Focus on the overall average.. I told myself that and felt like I wouldn't ever get discouraged. I have a goal of being 230lb by my 40th birthday July 19th.. I think that goal is what caused me to get discouraged even though I knew I shouldn't... One week I lost 1lb.. The next 2.4lbs... The next 1lb (This is when I was getting really discouraged but kept on trekking)... The next .6 pounds.. HALF A POUND! I'm on a 1500 calorie diet.. I work out at least once a day and often twice a day.. I kept telling myself I need to do MORE.. I need to cut to 1200 calories even though my dietician wants me at 1800 calories because of how much I work out.. I know some people when they plateau they binge eat or give up.. I do the opposite and it's just as much of a problem.. I freak out and go into over time. But I kept what my dietician guided me to do. I still had my cheat days. I still kept at minimum 1500 calories and didn't go crazy with my workouts.. And you know what? I LOST 5 POUNDS LAST WEEK! I weigh daily but only log and count Saturday. I weight today and I'm down another friggin 1.8lb! It's proof that weight loss isn't lateral and whatever you do DO NOT GIVE UP! Or in my case do not go overboard! Because either way may hinder your weight loss even more. Just give your body time to catch up. Its doing what even doctors dont understand yet but we dont need to fully understand it just know it works. Today is my cheat day.. I enjoyed a 6 inch philly cheesesteak and split some onion rings. Tonight I'll have a delicious chocolate pie.. I enjoy this stuff so much more when it's not a daily thing and I stick to moderation! I fully believe I'll be 230 by my birthday which will be the lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life!

submitted by /u/Gnawlydog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aSSBhe

No comments:

Post a Comment