Tuesday, May 4, 2021

no noticeable difference after a 20 lb weight loss?

note: just want to preface this by saying I’m no longer at my lowest weight (I’m actually hovering near my highest now) and am much healthier currently (at my lowest I had fatigue, dizziness, weakness, extreme hunger, etc)

a few months ago I lost 20 pounds (BMI 21.7 to 18.3 as a 5’4 female) and it doesn’t look noticeable at all (I’ve been told this by many other people—even when comparing a side by side photo in the same clothes/pose). I feel that at my weight and height 20 pounds should have made a big difference but…it doesn’t

does anyone else have a body type like this? I feel like I gain and lose weight evenly (ie lose an inch around my waist, around each thigh, around each arm, around my ass, etc) instead of all my fat accumulating in one area. I can’t decide if this is a good thing or not…but I feel like it’s weird to look almost the same at a BMI 18.3 and a BMI 21.7…then again I probably lost some muscle in this process too…

also if anyone really wants to see the pictures, I have an Imgur link but they are NSFW sooo I’m nervous about posting it but if you do let me know and I’ll consider it

submitted by /u/tears_of_an_angel_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xO5gMr

No comments:

Post a Comment