Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Do you guys wanna go on this weight loss journey with me?

Current me is on the right, left is me a year and a half ago :(

30/female So yeah basically pic says it all. Covid really hit me hard in terms of eating and all that. Stopped going to the gym, was drinking a lot due to so many stressors in my life, a relationship ended, my kids drive me crazy (4&6). I can get back to the left, just need some help and motivation. Since the time on the left, I’ve become a single mom of two special needs boys working full time. Put in all of your best secrets for weight loss for a busy mama! I have POTS and Ehlers Danlos so I’m badly deconditioned. 🥺

One of my biggest concerns is binge eating. I’m coming off all of my meds unfortunately for a sleep study next month so I’m up and down I feel like. BUT! I went to the gym two days in a row and am planning on keeping up this exercise. I feel so much better, I’m eating better, drinking water and my lady parts are smelling like flowers 😂😂😂 I very much prefer to do weight lifting at the gym instead of at home HIIT workouts. I’ve passed out many times at the gym doing HIIT exercises.

submitted by /u/newgirlwhodis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eQaqPj

No comments:

Post a Comment