Saturday, May 1, 2021

Rollercoaster mom’s rollercoaster journey

Hi everyone, it’s me again looking for that community support! Two months ago in March the local amusement park announced their opening for May 15th. I was suddenly afraid of being embarrassed by not fitting in the seats properly when going with my children. My goal was set to lose 20lbs before the start of the season. I changed my meals, cut the calories, walked, walked, walked and did more walking. When I got tired of walking or the weather was awful I dove head first into chores around my home. I have been living the motto every day of “eat less move more”. I was over joyed to find just over a week ago I had lost 18lbs and was going to hit my goal. Then the rollercoaster happened. Not sure if other women suffer this but my monthly cycle hit. My energy was zapped. My mood completely horrible. I tried very hard to stay cognizant of just eating less. But in one short weekend I had gained back 9lbs. I’m sure some was bloat and water weight. Everything just sucked. Today after a five days of not weighing in I decided to get back on the scale. My total weight loss is now 13lbs. Still sad to see I will not make my goal of 20lbs lost by the start of the season. But feeling so much better knowing I’m still at a deficit. Though I think rollercoasters with my kids are a blast, I’m not liking the rollercoaster of weight loss. Tomorrow is another day and a new chance at getting another step closer to my goal.

submitted by /u/anonymitywoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tjFRXz

No comments:

Post a Comment