Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[Short Rant] Weight loss Journey with friends make me kind of sad.

So about a month ago my friend and I joined a 3 month kickboxing program. It’s pretty challenging and it has pushed my body to its limits everyday. Everything was going good for the first few weeks but then my friend couldn’t make it to our class on certain days. So I’ve been alone for most of the days for the past 2 weeks. She’s been skipping a lot more now because she’s back with her boyfriend. But We’ve been checking on each other and I find out she’s been eating cake, McDonald’s, etc. while I’ve been eating on a calorie deficit and getting in a extra walk after kickboxing then going to my labor job. Well guess what...she’s already lost 5 pounds within the month and I can see the changes in her body. Then there’s me....I feel like I’ve gained weight. I haven’t stepped on the scale because we are not supposed during the first 5 weeks. But my friend did and she is telling me how she’s down 5-6 pounds. I feel a little crushed. I’m not going to give up but this is why I like to track by myself because everyone loses weight but me. Well I pray I can lose some weight before the 3 months end. Thanks for listening

submitted by /u/behiindmyeyes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SvQhXd

No comments:

Post a Comment