Saturday, May 1, 2021

Taking a dump is the key 🔑 to weight loss...... not really

[6’0 23M ~215-220lbs] For context, this past month I’ve implemented intermittent fasting, counting macros, and somewhat consistent workouts. I’ve made great progress so far and still allowing myself to eat into my cravings here and there as long as I fit it into my calorie intake for the day, resulting in about 10lbs of weight loss for the first month which is pretty great so far!!

So I thought this was funny, last night I kinda broke IM and snacked quite a bit, nah of trail mix, a couple Oreos, and a bag of chips. So I knew this morning the scale wasn’t going to result to what I would want to see. The scale said 219.6, not terrible.

Went about my morning for about 30 minutes then my morning shit came, handled that situation and stood back on the scale to see how much difference my weight could be. BAM 218.4!!! I don’t know why I thought it was so funny, whether it being a MASSIVE dump, or just me literally having to do nothing and I shed a pound off. Just thought I’d share lol

submitted by /u/friedtummis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3te9wBc

No comments:

Post a Comment