Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Eating back cals burned?

Hello hello!

So I’ve just got back on my weight loss journey. I’m doing so, I have been professionally weighed, had a diet plan made for me, etc the works.

I’m looking at about 1200 cals per day and a lower carb diet, as I asked for my weight loss to be aggressive and because I have a lower BMR (1700) I weigh 219 pounds, 25 years old, female and I’m 5’4.

My question is, I workout (cardio & weights) and burn about 400-500 calories daily. (I track with my Fitbit)

Am I supposed to eat these calories back? I don’t want to harm my body by under eating, but I’m also not hungry bc of intermittent fasting. Would love to know anyone’s take on this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ConfusedG3nius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hADixw

No comments:

Post a Comment