Friday, July 2, 2021

I am pissed off.

So I’ve been on my weight loss journey since Sept 2018. I’m 5-2”and over 40 somehow my weight had crept up to 210lbs. I had stopped working out and didn’t watch what I ate. I felt terrible. After having a break down at my Dr. office I made a commitment to myself to lose weight.

And I did! I got down to 40lbs lost in February of this year. Only 3 more pounds until I was no longer obese! That was my major goal.

To get there, I have chosen to lose slowly and steady with CICO plus WW. I find it much easier to work out then be very strict with my diet. This may be the problem. I lose weight really really slowly like 0.25lbs a week.

In March I got a new job and slipped up with my eating. Was more stressed. I’m still working out 4x week. I’m strong, I have visible muscles but I gained like 5lbs back! To some that’s not a lot. Hell some people will gain that in water/poop. For me it’s 6 months of work down the damn drain!

It’s not like I’m binging. I’ll have 2 cookies or 2 glasses of wine. I’m just eating like a person. It’s just so frustrating how hard this is. What do I have to do, stop eating? Only eat kale. Deny myself all tasty food and alcohol. I don’t know. Thanks for listening.

-end rant

submitted by /u/willowintheev
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Umc1G0

No comments:

Post a Comment