Friday, July 2, 2021

I hit my goal but feel major depression from loose skin

I'm a 31 year old female, 5'10" and went from 262 to 176. My main reason for weight loss was I wanted to find a relationship and have a family one day (I've been single my whole life due to my weight). Wanting to get married in the future was my main motivation, it's been important to me since I was a child. However, since I'm a normal bmi I have so much loose skin on my arms and a little on my thighs/stomach. I feel like crying whenever I have to change clothes or when I do activities that bring attention to my skin. I feel like even though I worked hard I'm just as unattractive as before and will never be able to start any relationships now. I know the basic advice is to save for surgeries but I'm currently working a mid level job and struggle just to pay my student loans and other Bill's, much less save for plastic surgeries. I'm at my wits end and feel like there was no point in weight loss at all.

submitted by /u/zxcvbnm13190
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jCcaQb

No comments:

Post a Comment