Friday, July 2, 2021

Should I go KETO or CICO?

I, like many others, have gained significant weight during quarantine. Specifically about 20 pounds. I'm now looking to shed that weight and am unsure if I should go keto or cico. I've had success with keto in the past, it made me lose weight rapidly, but I did end up putting back the weight I lost after I got off it.

Another thing that concerns me about keto is whether I'd be able to exercise properly (also trying to get back into shape) without carbs in the diet. Side note also, I went running today, and am pretty sure I caught a few smirks/people laughing at me. I don't know if it was my hair in the wind or just how I looked running, but come on people, at least I'm trying.

With regard to cico, I have had success in the past as well, but that was back when I was 18 years old so unsure if it would be as effective for me anymore, as my metabolism isn't as fast and I don't move around as much anymore (especially since I work from home).

I'm 26 yo female, 5"4, 162 lbs (73 kg). Which weight loss strategy would work best for me? Thanks so much for any input.

submitted by /u/throwaway7683218
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIQnLw

No comments:

Post a Comment