Sunday, July 18, 2021

Small weight gain leads to a bad weekend. So mad at myself

So i’ve been doing fairly well and consistently lost 2lbs a week for the last 6 weeks by changing my diet and eating healthier and i’ve started journalling again and writing down what i eat. I haven’t been doing strict CICO just super conscious about what i eat. I’m also training for a sprint triathlon on Aug 29. I’m over 100lbs up from when i did my last one and sit at 264lbs right now with a 100lb weight loss goal in the next year for a wedding on June 25 2022. This week i got on the scales and i was up 0.5lbs and it really pissed me off. I know i didn’t work out all week because my mind frame has been off and i’m off my meds for a few weeks now (different story) but i really watched what i ate and tried hard. This weekend i worked nights at my pt job (i work full time mon-fri and then pt 20-25 hrs a week and volunteer 2 nights a week), and finished work at 8am and insead of going for the run i was going to do i had a breakfadt sandwich and went to bed. Slept all day and then had a costco hot dog and fries and then popcorn. I’m so disgusted in myself that i ruined my good work. I’m putting a plan in place to get back into the workouts but just feeling shitty. Sorry for the bad vibes.

submitted by /u/wittchimp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wPEVLW

No comments:

Post a Comment