Saturday, July 3, 2021

Today was one of my most challenging days, but I made it through

[NSV] I have been doing really well in my weight loss journey. I'm down 43lbs in 12 weeks & I couldn't be more thrilled. But this morning I awoke to the most intense fast food cravings I've experienced since beginning my lifestyle change. I was literally laying in bed salivating over the thought of greasy, salty french fries and cheeseburgers. I've been obsessing on it all day. But it's almost 11pm where I'm at & I am now at work with no chance of leaving to buy junk food. When my day started I was certain I was gonna full blown binge today, just knew I wasn't gonna be able to make it through this craving without giving in. And now, here I am drinking my bottled water & eating my beef jerky feeling pretty proud of myself - although some fries really does still sound good lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier

submitted by /u/existentialhissyfit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3huZtE5

No comments:

Post a Comment