Saturday, October 9, 2021

when your SO hops onboard

So I have been on my weight loss journey for a little over a year now. I know what foods I like and what my calorie budget looks like for the day. My SO has recently joined a weightloss competition at work, and whoever wins it wins a big cash prize. I don't know how to make meals for us both honestly. My SO has a way different TDEE than me of course, almost twice mine. I am at home with the kiddo and do the cooking ( which is fine by me), my SO works 2 jobs so I don't think asking him to make his own meals is fair. I am available and willing. He was kinda picky eater before this competition, so finding calorie budget friendly foods he will actually like is even more a challenge. Like I know what sort of things I will budget in for my day as I really want that food, maybe he won't want to "spend his calories" on something I make and eventually get discouraged? Anyone else tried to sync with a family member? I can only think to have him text his dinner calorie budget to me before he leaves work and then attempt to make something. But for a person as myself who likes planning, thats annoying.

submitted by /u/Substantial-Duck3466
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aodMY4

No comments:

Post a Comment