Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Anyone looking for a physical challenge?! Let's get moving!

I want to propose a challenge to anyone who is having trouble getting back in the gym - been there, done that, have the t-shirt.... This is something I did for myself when I was getting back in shape and it was the catalyst I needed to get moving again!

Starting today, December 1st, through January 1st 2022, I challenge you to do some kind of calisthenics exercise everyday.

The reason I'm choosing calisthenics is because you don't need a gym and is an accessible form of exercise to everyone. You can drop on the floor and do push ups, squat, or a plank at anytime. So there's no excuse! Push ups, pull ups, crunches, planks, squats, etc.... or even a timed walk if that's more your speed! Or it doesn't have to be any of those! Just pick one exercise a day, maybe several if you're more athletically inclined. But you MUST do it/them every day!

Record your max number of reps, and post here. Then come back in 30 days and see where your progress is!

In October I did 100 push ups and as many pull ups as I could every day. Sometime I would have to drop on the floor at work and do pushups to get my 100 every day. I went from 10 to 30 consecutive push ups, and 1 to 10 consecutive pull ups. I had also lost about 10lbs during that month so the muscle toning made my weight loss look even better.

You do not need to do exactly what I did! Do what you can. Focus on the overall lesson of this challenge: Progress starts with simply beginning.

Copy and past this in the comments if you're up for the challenge: !Remindme 1/1 8:00am

submitted by /u/HarryMcButtTits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31miFze

No comments:

Post a Comment