Monday, December 6, 2021

Bingeing after successful dieting and maintenance

I lost about 20 pounds two years ago ( 5’0 SW:130 GW: 1110ish Final Weight: 107.6) and consistently weighed in at 107.6 since then. I occasionally fluctuated up to 109 after a big day out eating or a vacation but within two days I always went back down.

I went back to college in person this semester for the first time since my weight loss and decided I wanted to start weightlifting. I’ve made great progress but since starting (in September) my weight is way up! I was weighing at about 110 before thanksgiving and now I’m at 112 since thanksgiving. All my measurements are the same but that number is fucking with my head and making me feel like I’m fatter even though everything fits the same etc.

So, I have tried since the beginning of October to drop the extra few pounds. I’m doing nothing as extreme as when I actually lost weight (500-1000 calories a day) I stick around 1200. I used to weightlift 3 times a week, now I am at 5 days a week plus one day of abs.

However, I can stick to my diet for a week or so and before I’ve even lost a pound some social event will come up where there is food and I go and instead of just having one donuts and being at mantenece for the day I eat 4 donuts and 6 spoonfuls of Nutella and ruin literally all the progress I made. I don’t restrict the types of food I eat on my diet just calories so I don’t know why this happens.

The first time I dieted I restricted so much more than this and I never did this type of bingeing does anyone have any advice!

submitted by /u/heibbtn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3y2BRyn

No comments:

Post a Comment