Friday, December 3, 2021

How do you guys do it?

I’m 23(F) currently on my highest weight ever, a number i’m too embarrassed to say out loud and i’ve never hated myself more than I do right now and I have read many of your guys’s stories and I am very proud but also very jealous about the accomplishments I am yet to reach

I’ve been wanting to lose weight for the longest time yet I hate the pain and the exhaustion i feel when i used to go to the gym, i tried starting my journey last month but i gave up after going once because of how much nausea, pain and exhaustion i felt after a very light 40 min cardio workout, and apparently to make weight loss and fat burn more efficiently i have to add on some weights (which i haven’t attempted) and the idea that i have to go on this journey to lose (in a healthy manner) over a 100+ LBS and thinking about all the pain i have to go through doesn’t motivate me at all

I’ve been down this road, i’ve gone 3 months working out and saw no changes in my body just in the scale, my parents apparently did notice that i had lost weight but to me my body looked just as bad

I cried very hard in the car because of the disappointment

I can’t quite afford weight loss surgery so that’s why i’m don’t think that’s gnna work out for me, cause it would technically be 2 surgeries one for weight loss and another for skin removal

I am horribly depressed so the thought of leaving my room is too much to bear

So please tell me how have you guys succeed??

submitted by /u/Quiet_Pup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32ZhAyo

No comments:

Post a Comment