Saturday, October 22, 2022

3 years of dieting for nothing

GW:130 lbs CW: 160lbs height 5'4 3 years of yoyo diets, 3 years of starving myself then binging. I have lost 25 lbs and I have gained back 15. I am so sick of this. I think about losing weight over 100 times a day. But I can’t find anything else to replace the comfort food brings me. I am under a lot of stress and the only thing that helps is eating. Working out feels like hell, its not an instant gratification. All I have to lose now is 30 lbs, which in theory isn’t a lot. But why does it feel like the weight of the world?

I am a nursing student and I am studying probably 75% of the hours that I am awake. The other, I am cleaning and cooking and spending time with my husband. When do I workout or go for walks? I also can’t be convinced that the dopamine release I get from working out is better than during eating food. when I workout I feel pain everywhere. Food is quicker and readily available. I also love to cook which makes the idea even worse of chosing exercise for stress relief.

Yet, I can’t bear the thought of ruining my 20’s any longer being fat, self concious and miserable. Did anyone find anything that brought them comfort during weight loss the way that food did? Like an activity or a hobby? Please share. I’m completely out of ideas and motivation. In the last year I have dieted over 250 times (I kept track in my phone). I managed to lose 25 lbs on keto but as soon as something stressful happens, I gain some of it back. I feel like a crack addict but with food, is this what being a drug addict feels like?

What is gonna make the 251 diet work? I need help but where do I get it?

submitted by /u/Moogirl1590
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/42NIKBF

No comments:

Post a Comment