Saturday, October 29, 2022

Need help figuring out what I am doing wrong, stuck on a plateau after consistent weight loss

I started out last year at about 260 and now I'm at 195. I eat between 1200-2400 calories depending on if I exercised that day and I usually manage to get to the gym 27-28 days a month. I do 2 hours on the elliptical and a couple more hours of walking at home. MFP has my calorie goal at 2070 per day and other TDEE calculators tend to put it higher than that. Problem is I have been stuck at 195 for about a month and a half now and it is seriously discouraging.

https://imgur.com/a/iB3ts3B

These are the last 5 days and are pretty typical for me overall. I also log EVERYTHING and basically don't cook/make meals due to the difficulty in calculating calories so I only order off of menu's with listed calorie counts, usually fast food or prepackaged meals. I also have cut liquid calories and snacking completely out of my diet except for energy drinks, which are logged and accounted for. Any idea where the issue lies? Are the calorie counts I log for my foods higher than listed, are the calories estimated from exercise in app/on the machine grossly inflated?

submitted by /u/-ihatecartmanbrah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C8Lc2hv

No comments:

Post a Comment