Thursday, October 20, 2022

Talk me out of fasting 100 pounds.

Title says it all. I'm 330, 6'2" male, 32. I live with anxiety, depression and work nights (I actually sleep well, on cpap - just get boned on day appointments sometimes that contribute to lack of energy).

My recent labs show only need for more HDL. LDL ok, a1c ok, all within normal range. No significant medical history except for mild exercise induce Asthma. I NEVER need my inhaler.

Most recent success of weight loss was 40 pounds, 280 to 240, in 2018, strict keto, lots of walking at work and mild strength training at gym.

Since repeated keto, fail. In ketosis with loss no where NEAR 2018, practically futile. Had several meetings with dietician, we both came to a standstill with attempting different routines/exercise/diet with BARELY any loss within month. Meet dietician again, repeat.

So basically- I'm just kind of sick of trying. No matter what, something is going to suck. I'd rather have things on auto pilot.

I'm not asking for advice other than extreme fasting. If I was willing to try something conventional/focused I would ask for info about that.

Basically I'm saying, please don't say "hey fasting is dangerous, have you considered Carnivore?" Etc.

Here's what I'm considering. BARE minimum macros. I mean, miniscule. Total survival mode, almost complete fat to fuel combustion. I'm taking like, a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds. Nothing else. Maybe not even the seeds. Water or Gatorade zero only.

I would be supplementing all necessary micros, and probably fiber supp.

Talk me out of it... I'm desperate to try, but I've found recently in life I get better insight if I ask why NOT to do something, as opposed to why TO do something.

Any insight appreciated... thank you.

submitted by /u/Darthbamf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uzxsXKf

No comments:

Post a Comment