Sunday, October 30, 2022

290Lbs, Weight Loss Question, Male

I'm currently on my own weight-loss journey and I was wondering if this looks like a feasible diet for losing weight and adjusting to a better "life-style" in general.

Diet

Current Height: 6' 1" Current Weight: 290.5 Lbs Daily Calorie Intake: 2,451 Calories Daily Protein Intake: 251.8 Grams 

Workout

Strength Training: 4 Days / Week Cardio/Boxing: 30-45 Minutes 2 Days / Week 1 Rest Day [Sunday] 

I have a WFH job, so I have lowered the calorie intake from the recommended 2700-3000 calories, to 2,451, because I will not be as mobile during the work day.

I understand "lose skin" will be inevitable, but I would like to minimize it as much as possible, so please leave tips and suggestions for that as well.

Thank you! 🙂

submitted by /u/Photoshop-Wizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/53ANsl4

No comments:

Post a Comment